Become a Member
Universal City Studios Credit Union membership is open to current and retired employees of Universal Studios and their immediate families, subsidiary companies and affiliated divisions as well as other organizations whose business is conducted within the confines of Universal City.
Family members of all members (a spouse, child, parent, grandchild, grandparent, brother, sister, or a spouse or children of any such individual, or domestic partners who live in the same house as the member) and spouses of persons who died while in the field of membership of this credit union. When a child or primary member no longer resides in the family household, that child retains membership, and the child's spouse, children, and immediate family members.
Membership also includes individuals who reside, work, regularly worship, or currently attend school in the San Fernando Valley or West Los Angeles Corridor.
How to Join
With a one-time membership fee of $1 and a $5 initial deposit, you can open a UCSCU savings account—and become a member for life even if you change jobs, retire or move out of the area.
- Complete and return our membership application to UCSCU
- Include a photocopy of a government-issued I.D
- Include a secondary proof of eligibility, such as:
- NBC-Universal / Universal Studios Employee – employment badge, payroll stub, etc.
- Zip Code Eligibility (live, work, attend school, worship) - Utility bill, employment badge, class registration, etc