UNIVERSAL CITY STUDIOS CREDIT UNION NOTICE OF 2020 ANNUAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
You are cordially invited to attend our 2020 Annual Meeting of Members.
Virtual Annual Meeting via Webex
November 18, 2020
Items of Business:
- Election of Board of Directors
- Election of Supervisory Committee Members
- Other business that properly comes before
You can vote (one vote per member) if you are a member in good standing as of November 18, 2020.
Your vote is important. Whether you plan to attend the meeting or not, please sign and date the enclosed proxy card as soon as possible and return promptly in the enclosed envelope. This will ensure that you are represented at the meeting and that we will have the presence of a quorum. If you have not received a proxy card along with this brochure, you have previously filled out a proxy that is still in force.
By order of the Board of Directors:
Universal City Studios Credit Union
Candidates for the Board of Directors
The Universal City Studios Credit Union Board of Directors is elected by the Credit Union membership to guide and direct its affairs on their behalf. It is comprised of member-volunteers who serve without compensation. The Board sets Credit Union policy, determines its strategic direction and provides guidance and support to the Credit Union’s senior management team.
Board of Directors Nominees
One position available, one candidate
Leonard Di Risio, incumbent
Candidates for the Supervisory Committee
The Universal City Studios Credit Union Supervisory Committee is elected by the Credit Union membership. This Committee, which serves without compensation, oversees the operations of the Credit Union and its Board of Directors.
Supervisory Committee Nominee
Two positions available, two candidates
Paula Brand, incumbent
Willa King-Allen, incumbent
November 18, 2020
- Welcome and Introductions by the Chair
- Roll call and determination of quorum
- Approval of minutes of the 2019 Annual Meeting of Members
- Report of the Board of Directors (presented by the Vice Chair)
- Report of the Treasurer
- Report of the Credit Manager
- Report of the Supervisory Committee
- Report of the CEO
- Unfinished Business
- New Business – other than elections (addition of new business items to the agenda requires that one-third of the membership be present at the annual meeting. Corporations Code Section 7512)
- Elections and/or Appointment of Candidates